The Best Mold Preventive Products for Pets

Share Post:

The Best Mold Preventive Products for PetsYou consider your pet part of your family, but did you know they can also be affected by mold growing in your home? Your dog or cat is unable to explain the reason why they are itchy and uncomfortable. But if there is mold growing in your home, this may be the culprit for your pet’s ailment.

Your pet may be inhaling mold spores and showing symptoms of a mold allergy, which symptoms are the same for humans and animals. Your pet may experience itchiness, watery eyes, and skin inflammation. If your pet does experience these symptoms, you should call your veterinarian for treatment.

You will also want to look for the cause of the problem in your home. And if you are also experiencing the same allergy symptoms as your pet, you may want to consider possible mold contamination in your home and a plan for getting rid of it.

Our Mold Preventive Products Are Safe for Pets

We understand how important your pets are to your family. This is why the materials used in our anti-microbial products are extensively tested and monitored during formulation and application. You can be assured our mold preventive products are safe for use in your home and also safe for the environment.

Our preventive products are a recognized component of the LEED green building rating system developed by the United States Green Building Council, offering you a safe and effective solution to any mold problem.

Our saline-based products contain no toxic gases, no VOCs, no heavy metals, no formaldehyde or phenol groups—only water. In fact, the active ingredient has EPA’s lowest toxicity rating. This translates into a safe, clean, and green mold removal solution.

You can be assured our mold preventive products are safe for you, your pet, and the environment. At the earliest sign of mold contamination in your home, call us for a consultation and treatment. Don’t delay! Your health and the health of your pets could be at risk if you do not take action now.

Stay Connected

More Updates

What are Mycotoxins?

Mycotoxins are naturally occurring substances produced by fungi, particularly mold, but also mushrooms and yeast. They can be toxic for humans and animals and can

Read More »