Mold Solutions of Chicago is a full-service mold inspection and mold remediation company with a reputation for outstanding customer service, seeking a self-motivated, passionate and diligent individual to join our growing company as Salesperson.
Mold Solutions aims to provide an unmatched experience to our customers by having employees who exemplify the company’s values of acting professionally, timely, ethically, and compassionately. Strong time management and work ethic skills are a must to apply for this position.
The available position primarily services Chicago’s North West Suburbs. Compensation is negotiable based on prior experience & certification.
What Makes Us Different:
- We are a family-owned and operated business that values our employees and takes great pride in their personal and professional development (not a franchisee).
- We value relationships with our customers and aim to be a direct source for them for all things home-service related, as we foster exceptional referral partnerships among community businesses whose values align with Mold Solutions.
- No matter the size of the project, Mold Solutions’ goal is to provide the customer with a satisfactory product and service time after time.
- We are an independent restoration company that is growing stronger year over year, a rarity in the industry and something we are extremely proud of.
- We work both as a team and a family!
Interested in being a part of the Mold Solutions Team? Below are additional job details and qualifications.
Job Behavior Profile:
The focus of this position is developing new business opportunities. People that enjoy meeting new people, networking, and making successful business connections will find the most success in this position. Our ideal candidate is a lively and enthusiastic communicator, speaking with assurance and conviction and is a stimulating influence on others.
There will be many different people to meet and work with. The candidate for the position must be an independent self-starter with competitive drive, initiative, a sense of urgency, and the ability to make decisions and take responsibility for them.
The candidate will set high standards of achievement and looks for opportunities to compete and to win. They are stimulated by new challenges and situations and will be driven to complete objectives.
Job Responsibilities and Duties will include:
- Networking skills are required
- Presenting Company & Industry information in front of groups as small as 2 people to as large as 100+ people. (Lunch & Learns, Realtors Conventions / Meetings, etc.)
- Networking Avenues that Mold Solutions explores are:
- Social Networking, IE: Facebook
- Local Organization, IE: Chamber of Commerce, Realtor Organizations, Commercial Real Estate Organizations, Construction Organizations
- Various Outings, IE: Golf Outings for large customers, Trade Shows
- Measuring out jobs and writing job requirements for the production crew
- Writing proposals using Microsoft Word
- Tracking leads through Salesforce
- Driver’s License and good driving record
Experience and certification in mold remediation are preferred but not required. Job includes a base salary plus a commission on sales. Appropriate training will be provided.