Mold Solutions of Chicago – Salesperson:
Mold Solutions of Chicago, a full-service mold inspection and mold remediation company with a reputation for outstanding customer service, is seeking a self-motivated, passionate and diligent individual to join our growing company in a sales position.
Mold Solutions aims to provide an unmatched experience to our customers by having employees who exemplify the company’s values of acting professionally, timely, ethically, and compassionately. Strong time-management and work ethic skills are a must to apply for this position.
What Makes Us Different:
Our culture! We work both as a team and a family. We are a family owned and operated business that values our employees and takes great pride in their personal and professional development (not a franchise). We value relationships with our customers and we foster exceptional referral partnerships among community businesses whose values align with Mold Solutions. No matter the size of the project, Mold Solutions’ goal is to provide the customer exceptional service, outstanding performance and a satisfactory product. Mold Solutions takes pride in finding ways to support our community by donating our time and services for charity and helping families in need throughout the year.
Interested in being a part of the Mold Solutions team?
The focus of this position is developing new business opportunities. An individual that enjoys meeting new people, networking, and making successful business connections will find the most success in this position. Our ideal candidate is a lively and enthusiastic communicator, speaking with assurance and conviction, and is a stimulating influence on others. There will be many different people to meet and work with. The candidate for this position must be an independent self-starter with a competitive drive, initiative, a sense of urgency, and the ability to make decisions and take responsibility for them. The candidate will set high standards of achievement and look for opportunities to compete and to win. They are stimulated by new challenges and situations and will be driven to complete objectives.
- Networking events
- Cold calling on commercial/real estate prospects 2-3 days per week
- Presenting company and industry information in front of groups as small as 2 people to as large as 100+ people (lunch and learns, realtors conventions/meetings, etc.) – 2 per month
- Networking Avenues that Mold Solutions explores: Social networking/Facebook, joining and attending local organizations, Realtor organizations, Commercial real estate organizations, Construction organizations, golf outings, trade shows
- Measuring out jobs and describing job requirements for production crew
- Writing proposals using Microsoft Word/Salesforce/Docusign
- Tracking leads through Salesforce
- Drivers license and good driving record are necessary
- Experience and certification in mold remediation are preferred by not required. Job includes a base salary plus a commission on sales. Appropriate training will be provided.
Job Type: Full-time